A great dish for young and old alike, and fun for guests, served hot or cold
How to prepare
- Prepare the couscous following the instructions on the package, and add cumin and oregano.
- Mix together all yoghurt dressing ingredients and place in refrigerator to chill for at least a half hour.
- Mix prepared couscous together with all other latke ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat up a frying pan with oil and butter.
- Form latke mixture into pancakes and fry.
Serve latkes, hot or cold, with cold yoghurt dressing.
Recipe courtesy of Lilush-Pnini