The sauce makes the dish, and what could be better that couscous to absorb its flavors. The wonderful combination of ingredients creates an easy-to-prepare, festive and impressive main dish.
How to prepare
- Prepare the couscous following instructions on package.
- In a heated pan with olive oil, fry the garlic till golden brown.
- Add all other ingredients except for couscous, fish and coriander.
- Cook over low heat for about half an hour until gravy is reduced by half.
- Add fish to pan, cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Pour gravy over couscous, place the fish on top, and serve.
Serve latkes, hot or cold, with cold yoghurt dressing.
Recipe courtesy of Lilush-Pnini